Gold's Gym Dance Workout??

Options
Does anyone have this game?

Does it tell you how many calories burn? If not how would you log it?

I know its dancing and other games

Also how do you like it?

Replies

• becky_turcotte
    Options
    I've used the Gold's Gym Dance, and I am not a fan. I prefer Just Dance. Its more fun for me. I usually log it under Cardio Dance. If you are a child of the 80s (like me) and like Michael Jackson, The Michael Jackson Experiance is really fun too!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I've used the Gold's Gym Dance, and I am not a fan. I prefer Just Dance. Its more fun for me. I usually log it under Cardio Dance. If you are a child of the 80s (like me) and like Michael Jackson, The Michael Jackson Experiance is really fun too!

I had just dance 2 and i didn't care for it.. not a big michael jackson fan
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have this game and yes it does tell you how many calories you burn. I love it. It's great for when you don't feel like leaving the house and the mini-games are lots of fun, too.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Have it. Don't like it. It's too hard for a non-dancer (i.e. uncoordinated) like me to follow.
  • orleansmith
    orleansmith Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can probably try it through a rental place before you decide to buy. That's what I've been doing. I haven't tried this one though so I can't really help you there, sorry!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I like GGDW as break from my normal workout. The dancing is not that hard to me and I am not a coordinated person right now. I'm not fond of most of the mini games because they do nothing but slow down your heart rate since you are basically just moving the remote and not your body. It does keep track of your calories burned while you are doing a routine. There are big pauses though while it adds up your points and those don't count in the total burn. I wear a HM and keep moving during the pauses. I usually find I burn an additional 60 to 75 calories during an hour workout if I count my own calories. I prefer JD2 when I really want to burn calories and just have the urge to dance.

Like someone else said, see if you can rent the game first. If I had rented Zumba for Wii first, I never would have bought it. I plan to rent the MJ Experience before I buy it too.