Just getting started and hopeful

Options
Hi I just joined a couple of weeks ago but I didn't start until today. I was very excited to find this website. I have 100+ pounds to lose and have had very little will power in the past. I am tired of getting in my own way. I appreciate all of the support I can get. I can usually do pretty good at eating healthy but I have a very hard time with exercise. I have two kids and a very busy husband so a lot of days I am left to take care of the kids by my self. By the time I get the kids in bed and all the other chores I am exhausted. I am not a morning person so getting up early really hasn't worked out well for me either. My biggest challenge is going to be motivation.

Replies

• I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We all struggle with something in this oh so wonderfull journey to weight loss! Were here for you!! :) GOOD LUCK and HAPPY LOSING!!!
  • minivanmachoman
    minivanmachoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I was in the 100+ club as well, wnet from 372 to 235, then back up and back down. The thing is being consistent! (which we all have issues with) You can do this, if I did (and am) then anyone can! Remember you are eating to fuel your body!