Big Numbers Week People - Big Numbers

Options
I will be heading out in a minute or two to put up large numbers in all of my exercise categories. Then attempt to shoot higher each day. All aboard - Ha Ha Ha Ha !:laugh:

Replies

• rockymtnguy
    Options
    I will be heading out in a minute or two to put up large numbers in all of my exercise categories. Then attempt to shoot higher each day. All aboard - Ha Ha Ha Ha !:laugh:
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Well I am finished with my daily routine. And yes, I am 1 week ahead of schedule of obtaining and surpassing the goal I had. The rest of my workout was the same. Motivation Speech: I have a friendly competition with a friend at the gym, he is in excellent phys. condition, we both have the same goal, and we push each other each day to obtain and reach higher plateau's. Today I felt great and knew mentally I was prepared to make this happen. I don't want anyone to envision this as bragging. I am quite humble, I want all to see that when we are tired and don't want to go on further, we must push ourselves beyond our expectations. When you do 25 jumping jacks and your body is burning - don't quite tell yourself I can do 1 more and 1 more and on and on. Because we all want to feel better about ourselves physically... Right ? it starts with our mental outlook folks. And of course there are days we just don't have that spark, but most of the time we are capable of achieving more than we think we can !! If we all push ourselves and keep our mindsets in tune our goals are obtainable. My goal was to make 3 miles on 30 mins. on a difficult level for my friend I both. I reached the 3 mile mark at 28.33 Now I have a new goal to set. I
    hope this helps everyone.
    Also, when I first started just being on the machine for 30 mins at level 1 was my goal. God how each day I'd want to quit and I tell my buddy are we done yet, and I look down - 2 minutes, you gotta be kiddin'. So I started with baby steps and obtainable goals I could meet and surpass with relative ease and build my confidence. If it works for stubborn old taurus me, it can certainly work for the rest of the world.
    God bless you all and keep up the hard work !! Your efforts will pay off.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    My long term goal is to run the half marathon here in Hartford? We will see. Right now I am working on the treadmill 30 min intervals of running and walking. I will start kickboxing this month on day a week...and whatever else I can fit in. A new gym is to be opneing up but who knows? Good luck to all.

dd