Slender Sisters week 2 (closed group)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 204

Great job to all that have lost I am a week behind but will post my weigh in on Thursday. Keep up the great work ladies - I got a great walk in this morning since I was up at 4am!!!!! Will be dead around 3pm today at my desk LOL
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 204

Great job to all that have lost I am a week behind but will post my weigh in on Thursday. Keep up the great work ladies - I got a great walk in this morning since I was up at 4am!!!!! Will be dead around 3pm today at my desk LOL

Glad to see you! Way to go with that early walk! I am a zombie in the mornings!

So I am not as sore today from all those sit ups as I thought I would be!
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I should have read the earlier post better :-) What makes me . . . I am mom to two wonderful boys ages 18 and 13 plus have an awesome husband who is a great step-dad to them. Right now I am going through the seperation anxiety . . . I took my oldest to college on Saturday did good all day till I got in the car and then the water works were flowing. He is doing great is on a football scholarship and started 2 a days on Monday. Other son keeps me going between football and baseball. Plus I work as an Executive Assistant so I am on the go, go go. Never a dull moment that is for sure!!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    I should have read the earlier post better :-) What makes me . . . I am mom to two wonderful boys ages 18 and 13 plus have an awesome husband who is a great step-dad to them. Right now I am going through the seperation anxiety . . . I took my oldest to college on Saturday did good all day till I got in the car and then the water works were flowing. He is doing great is on a football scholarship and started 2 a days on Monday. Other son keeps me going between football and baseball. Plus I work as an Executive Assistant so I am on the go, go go. Never a dull moment that is for sure!!!!

wow you really ARE a busy lady! I never understood my moms anxieties until I became a mom myself...and I thought I was so grown up back then :) Those boys will need you forever...lucky you, unconditional love from 3 men, forever!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Should we start a new thread every week>?? Doesn't matter, but I'm tryin hard not to post my weight loss till tomorrow...I don't want to believe the scales so I'm definetely waiting until to tomorrow to officially count it...but I"M LIKING IT!!!

Hope you guys are all having a wonderful week so far. Keep up all your good work!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Don't foget to weigh, sisters...tomorrow is the big day!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I'm fine with a new thread every week since it seems like that was the intent of the "week 2" title. I just had 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich since i ate all vegetables for dinner and didn't have as many calories. I'm hoping the number doesn't go higher than today (I was happy with today's number!)
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    ok ladies! Thanks for waiting! Here's the new week's thread!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320638-slender-sisters-week-3-closed-group