Ink'd MFP peoples

Options
2»

Replies

• baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think Tigger is getting skinnier too! :smile: He bounces on my right hip (back).
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    Okay my tattoed broddas and sistas... Quick Questions.

Anyone have tattoos tighten and shrink up as they get more fit?

How do you deal with the healing process and working out? - washing, cleaning, ect.

Andd whats your favorite place to get tattooed?

:) Have fun with this onee!

I havent notice any tighten or shrinkage in my tattoos and i have 6 of them, the healing process is pretty easy but i would recommend getting them in the winter/fall time, so you dont have to worry about sun expose or about going swimming. Just make sure you put lots of cream on it and DONT NOT PICK THE SCABS!!!
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    I have a full traditional Japanese backpiece... Got it 6 years ago and I have been up and down with my weight since then, it hasn't changed shape or distorted but it looked more in the centre of my back when I was at my heaviest. I have tops of feet done, forearm, left calf, almost a full right leg sleeve and the front part of my shoulders/chest. Just look after them normally although I seem to heal really fast. Had the lining of my right shin done on Sunday... From knee down and over both inside and outside ankle bone... I was running on Tuesday no probs!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mine, on my left shoulder, has straight lines and perfect angles. So when I gained it started looking stretched and goofy. But it's looking much better now.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i have 9..the naked devil lady on my rt upeer arm is my fave but also hurt the worst as the flames surrounding her go ALL the way around my arm..

got a rose on my hip/lower stomach when i was 19..guy tattoo artist asked if i was gonna have kids cause it might strech out a bit...i assured him i was NEVER having kids...HAHAHA well here i am 16yrs, and 2 kids later and the rose looks like HELL stretch marks through the middle, all discolored...must get it fixed up when i reach my goal weight!!!!!

i do have a cool celtic symbol on my sternum (no cleavage here) its pretty awesome but it hurt like hell too
    i also have a tribal "tramp stamp" UGH hate it!!! tramp stamps suck!!!!!!!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    My foot is fine.. my hubby though does not have the six pack he did when he got his hip/groin stars, pretty much have to lift up his beer gut to see them... and they aren't as solid as they used to be, there are lighter spots that almost look like stretch marks.
  • diplomad
    diplomad Posts: 51
    Options
    I had to have mine on my bicep retouched after it got destroyed when it was healing. It was super splotchy. The pain the first time around was NOTHING compared to the "touch up" pain.