Favorite 100-calorie snacks

Options
13»

Replies

• MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just discovered 100-calorie packs of guacamole by Wholly Guacamole, which is great for me because I hate to open a container, use a small amount, and have the remainder turn brown.

What are your favorite 100-calorie packs or snacks?

Where did you find these?

I found these at an ordinary grocery store chain in New England (Market Basket), in the dairy/cheese section.

I am loving all the ideas. Particularly anything cheese-and-crackery under 100. And I must be the last to know about Fiber One brownies, LOL! Thanks all, and keep them coming!
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    just had 100 calorie french toast.

-1 pc Sarah Lee 45 Calorie whole wheat bread
    -1/4 cup egg beaters
    -Cinnamon
    -Salt
    -0 Cal Spray oil
    -1/4 cup Sugar free maple syrup

YUM.
  • katharube
    Options
    special k bars are AMAZING, especially the chocolate ones. Also slightly addicted to Honey Oats & More cereal. Hate it with the milk - just have like 10g of it with a spoonful of low fat yoghurt. It's only 55 calories!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Special K 90 calorie Chocolatey Pretzel Cereal Bar. It's heaven in my mouth!
  • samulli
    samulli Posts: 8
    Options
    I just discovered 100-calorie packs of guacamole by Wholly Guacamole, which is great for me because I hate to open a container, use a small amount, and have the remainder turn brown.

What are your favorite 100-calorie packs or snacks?

Where do you get those and how much do you pay? That sounds excellent!!

Edit: Didn't read the second page, nevermind : )
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yall can go to town with your 100 calories one ounce snack and popcorm, but me, I feel like Im eating something substantial, one large cucumber and mediumsliced tomato with willshire farms italian dressing is a 50 calorie snack, that leaves room for....

a cup of brocoli with sicilan spices scorched on george forman grill... (50kcal)

or for 100 calories you can have a cup of carrots, another cup of zuchini, and a cup or raw sqush, put in a few sprays of cooking spray (alloted 10 calories for spray), broil with spices and have 3 cups of solid food for 100 calories...

or...

2 cups raw kale steamed then scorched a littled, with a quarter cup of newmans own marinara (goes a long way) 100 cal

or...

well you get my point
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A banana. Manufactured by mother nature and comes in its own wrapper. Plus I LOVE bananas.
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes -- Mini Chicken Cilantro Wonton's
    8 = 100 cals (NOMMY)

Amazing! Will have to check that out!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Emerald cocoa roast almonds 100 calorie packs--my favorite betwee-meal snack. Keeps the hunger away much longer than veggies, and they are so yummy! I have a pack almost every day!
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    yall can go to town with your 100 calories one ounce snack and popcorm, but me, I feel like Im eating something substantial, one large cucumber and mediumsliced tomato with willshire farms italian dressing is a 50 calorie snack, that leaves room for....

a cup of brocoli with sicilan spices scorched on george forman grill... (50kcal)

or for 100 calories you can have a cup of carrots, another cup of zuchini, and a cup or raw sqush, put in a few sprays of cooking spray (alloted 10 calories for spray), broil with spices and have 3 cups of solid food for 100 calories...

or...

2 cups raw kale steamed then scorched a littled, with a quarter cup of newmans own marinara (goes a long way) 100 cal

or...

well you get my point

word. That last one sounds amazing
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    snyder pretzels 100 cal snack...they are the best.