I am new and ready to loose this weight

Hello my name is Angie and I am 33 years old. I am married to my best friend and we just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. We have 3 girls 8,6 and 4. I have tried so many different diets and pills and finally just decided I am done with all that stuff and going to do it on my own and do it right. I am actually starting a 3 month contest with my husband and some other members of my family. My goal is to lose 25 pounds. I am hoping this site will help me out along with any advice anyone can give me.111086.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Hello my name is Angie and I am 33 years old. I am married to my best friend and we just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. We have 3 girls 8,6 and 4. I have tried so many different diets and pills and finally just decided I am done with all that stuff and going to do it on my own and do it right. I am actually starting a 3 month contest with my husband and some other members of my family. My goal is to lose 25 pounds. I am hoping this site will help me out along with any advice anyone can give me.111086.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Welcome. I started in th emiddle of November and have already lost 3 lbs. It is a wonderful site.:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS SITE!! It is a great tool to help you achieve your goals. Wow, you are very brave to start this in December but you know that is the best you can do. If you are motivated now to do it GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad to hear that you have your husband's support and others around you. That really helps a great deal!!! Good luck!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks a bunch i am so ready!!!!! congrats on your 19 lbs!!
  • Hello Angie,
    Good luck with your weight loss. I'm also new to the site. We have a lot in common, I'm 33, my name is Angela. I've been married 10 years and have two boys. My goal is to lose 10-12 lbs. Maybe we can both shed those unwanted pounds. :happy:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • great to hear from you..........good luck Angela