BLACK TEAM 12/1

Options
:noway: Can you believe it is already DECEMBER? Only two weeks of the challenge left!

Ok, so last chance everyday for all of us! Actually, a lot of you have done GREAT through the whole challenge, but I am proud of all of us that stuck with it through all of if not most of the challenge. I didn't give percentages for November, I will wait until the FINAL weigh in. :flowerforyou:

With only two weeks left and temptations abound what are you doing or going to do starting today to keep from gaining all of your hard work back?

I put a calendar on my fridge, it has my exercise goals for the day and if I meet my goals I get a gold start sticker and for days I get just cardio or weights in I get a silver star and for days I don't get even close I get a big X through the day. Hoping this will keep me motivated through the month. :love:

Also, back to calories, this is my big missing link. I am horrible about tracking my food consistently. I know this is my weak link.

Goal for the end of the two weeks is to be 5lbs lighter. I know it is a big number for two weeks but I think I can do this! So wish me luck as I kick my own hiney :bigsmile:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :noway: Can you believe it is already DECEMBER? Only two weeks of the challenge left!

Ok, so last chance everyday for all of us! Actually, a lot of you have done GREAT through the whole challenge, but I am proud of all of us that stuck with it through all of if not most of the challenge. I didn't give percentages for November, I will wait until the FINAL weigh in. :flowerforyou:

With only two weeks left and temptations abound what are you doing or going to do starting today to keep from gaining all of your hard work back?

I put a calendar on my fridge, it has my exercise goals for the day and if I meet my goals I get a gold start sticker and for days I get just cardio or weights in I get a silver star and for days I don't get even close I get a big X through the day. Hoping this will keep me motivated through the month. :love:

Also, back to calories, this is my big missing link. I am horrible about tracking my food consistently. I know this is my weak link.

Goal for the end of the two weeks is to be 5lbs lighter. I know it is a big number for two weeks but I think I can do this! So wish me luck as I kick my own hiney :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of dreading weigh in this week after the holiday. What a bummer that there are only 2 weeks left. I started the challenge late so haven't been with it too long.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I was thinking we could do a mini challenge in between the shows. There is surely another season coming in January or February. Biggest loser does that sometimes, otherwise I figure we should keep the challenge going with some minor tweaks for tracking sakes!

No dreading this week, you did what you did and the best you can do is improve next week! :flowerforyou: