I see you looking ;) - NSV

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
I am just under 1/2 way to my goal but I have already noticed Im turning a few more heads these days. Not like I did pre-baby but I caught a few guys checking me out in the mall. Maybe losing this weight is giving me back my confidence and they are picking up on that. When I hit my goal Im going to buy a little black dress and some ridiculous high heels. Although I have no idea where I would wear it lol.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Confidence makes you even more attractive to people - so hold your head high! :)
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Rock those heels!!!! I can't wait to do the same although I a bit of clutz and would probably hurt myself. lol
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Yes, I've noticed a few head turns and you've just given me an excellent incentive for when I've lost what I need to........perhaps if I start saving now I can afford some Laboutins!!
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Wear it to the mall and see what happens!! (ummm.. just make sure your not alone?!?)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Woo! Keep it up! :)
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You make those heads turn!! ;) so happy for ya, rock those heels! You'll find a place ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!