I'm New 2

Options
Ok I was doing this right. I posted a topic earlier and I don't think I did what I was suppose to do.
Here I go. I joined this web site months ago. But That is it. >>>>In March of this year I started loosing weight with my husband. I weighed 206 pounds. A size 22 at least. By August I was weighing 151 pounds. A comfortable 9. Now December 1, I weigh at least 190 pounds.
Wow I think I have a food addiction. I have totally spiraled out of control. And Eating affect everything in my life. I ate to live and live to eat. Today I woke up and said.. Man..Today is the day. So it has been and I need all the help I can get.
Thank you guys
Jessica

Replies

• Jeska3006
    Options
    Ok I was doing this right. I posted a topic earlier and I don't think I did what I was suppose to do.
    Here I go. I joined this web site months ago. But That is it. >>>>In March of this year I started loosing weight with my husband. I weighed 206 pounds. A size 22 at least. By August I was weighing 151 pounds. A comfortable 9. Now December 1, I weigh at least 190 pounds.
    Wow I think I have a food addiction. I have totally spiraled out of control. And Eating affect everything in my life. I ate to live and live to eat. Today I woke up and said.. Man..Today is the day. So it has been and I need all the help I can get.
    Thank you guys
    Jessica
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good luck! (edited "yo-yo" comment, because what I thought sounded like encouragement, later sounded...well, not so much)

A suggestion: If 151 is something you can obtain, but is not ideal to keep...make a goal of 170, get there, stick to it, and see what it takes to keep it. Maybe you stay there? Maybe not? But...you'll know what you want after you get there and can keep it or move on.

I think it's great that you are back! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here with us!! We have plenty of bingers here, food addicts and others. (I'm a late night binger, myself. Finally checked the emotional eating, revealing a whole new issue.) You'll find good advice and a lot of sympathy on these boards. Stick to this honey and you will lose that weight again, and keep it off!!!

Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: