Finally admitted I need help

Options
I just found this site after being frustrated with how difficult some places are tracking what I eat (to whoever designed the calorie counter here, mad props!) and am in love! I'm 34 and have a 2 1/2 year old boy. I had never in my life dieted, was always underweight, almost never worked out, and ate constantly. It seems my metabolism froze when I got preggo though and now I'm slowly learning how much people wanted to hit me when I expressed cluelessness about dieting and exercise! I was doing OK with 3 pound a week for 2 months and was right down to 145 from 205 (yeah, I ate for 10 when pregnant) when I finally kicked the smoking addiction and promptly gained back to 165 (I'm 5'8"). I just started using my wii fit plus and plan on using the gym at my college the 2 days I'm on campus. So far the exercise part is great! I do about an hour of cardio,30 in the am and 30 before bed, about 30 minutes of strength, and about 20 min of yoga. It's the food I'm having issues with the most so I'm hoping that seeing it on my screen will really kick me in the head to pay attention and that those calories really do exist and count even if I ate them alone :)

I'm looking for some friends to network and share ups and downs if anyone is interested!