Why do YOU want to lose weight??

Options
My reasons?
- i want to be hott and sexy for my bf
- i want to be fit and healthy for me
- i want to stay slimmer than my best friend and my bf's ex-wife
(both have lost a lot of weight in the past half a year, and are now my size!)

Replies

• gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    easy. for me.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    * I want to be at a healthy weight for my height.
    * I want to feel sexy for my hubby.
    * I want to like what I see in the mirror (if that is ever possible).
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Good reasons!

I want to be athletic. I want to be 80 and feel like I'm 20. I want to live forever!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Why? Because I liked being fit and healthy.
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Because I want to LOVE who I am.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i want to be able to wear clothing i like and look cute.
    im tired of making my legs look thinner through leggings/tights.
    my ex always went on about how he liked slim girls, so i guess i partially want revenge :/
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much just down to vanity pounds now. I want to like my thighs! I never had. To start it was to improve my health, and get truly fit.
  • FloraJoy
    FloraJoy Posts: 24
    Options
    To get rid of belly fat since its what can lead to health disaster.
  • madeanew
    madeanew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight because I dont want to have the same health problems as my parents or family members. I want feel better about myself and smile when I look at myself in the mirror. Raise my self-esteem as well
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <---- Wants to look good naked!
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want it for no other reason than to look sexy!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    For myself! I want to be healthy and also a good role model for my daughter (of course I need to get fit to keep up with her!) My blood pressure though fine was slowly creeping up and now that I am exercising and losing weight it has gone down to where it was when I was in my 20's! (41 1/2 now) Also being in my 40's things are wiggling and jiggling more and I am tired of seeing it. I want to do what I can, without surgery, to tone up and feel awesome about myself! I want to be that Grandma that runs around with the grandkids and never look my age!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My profile statement pretty much sums it up :)

"I have been overweight, well pretty much since I was born ( I was a big baby!). Like every other heavy person, I have tried all of the fad "diets" and would loose weight, only to gain it back plus more. About 2 years ago, my sister who has always been over weight like me lost almost 100lbs. That's when I finally said enough is enough. She proved to me that the impossible is possible and that I can do this too!! I am ready to get this weight off and move on to the rest of my life. I want to, not only be a healthy weight, but to "be" healthy. I want someone to look at me and think, "she cares about her health". I want to hike mountains, run marathons and never feel held back by my body!!!!!! I'm tired of saying I can't do something, I can't fit those clothes, I can't go to that party...because of my body. I'm done, no more autopilot, I am taking back control of myself!! "
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Because I'm fat.....
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I want to be a fit person
    I want to be able to pick out whatever wedding dress I want
    I want to be healthy.
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    All of the above!
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight because I didn't want to be over weight and 40. At 35 Ia lost 80 pounds for this reason and slowly but surely most of it crept back on. I want to be healthy, sexy, and full of energy. I want to not only look good for my age but feel good as well.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    To be attractive, and have confidence and build a better self-image and whatever else helps me get dates... Also being healthy too.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy and live long for my kids
    I want to be a good role model for my kids, I didn't have one growing up and was never taught proper nutrition
    I want to be comfortable in my own skin and not so damn insecure and self concious all the time
    I want to be that sexy blonde bombshell I was before gaining all this damn weight lol
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Because I'm unhealthy, fat and vain.