Weight loss is soo slow...

Options
Once upon a time I could deliver and drop all 70 ounds of baby weight and then some by the time my little one turned 6 months. NOT THIS TIME!:cry: It has been such a long slow road this time. Any tips to help speed things up and keep me motivated. Not trying anything drastic but a pound a week would be fantastic. lol Ok no more dr.seuss for me. :smile:

Replies

• crazybigchick
    Options
    Once upon a time I could deliver and drop all 70 ounds of baby weight and then some by the time my little one turned 6 months. NOT THIS TIME!:cry: It has been such a long slow road this time. Any tips to help speed things up and keep me motivated. Not trying anything drastic but a pound a week would be fantastic. lol Ok no more dr.seuss for me. :smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I think Ive heard it said on here several times that the less you have to lose, the closer you get to your goal....the harder it is to come off. Am I right about that guys?
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    yeah...as long as you are eating all your calories, you've set your goals right, and your being honest there's really not much more you can do. Just stick with it and you'll make it!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you, but I think it gets harder after each kid.