Any BodyRockers here?

Options
2»

Replies

• mamaredhead
    Options
    i dont have an interval timer

You might want to check out http://tabata.sperker.de
    That's an online-interval-timer that you can also download onto your computer. It's VERY easy to use, I use it when I rock (or try to rock *g*) my body ;-))))
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    Hey! I've been Bodyrockin' since March, and have AMAZING success from it. I am still overweight, but since I have used her routines, I've lost 10% body fat, but no weight (that means I've gained muscle in a calorie deficit, which is possible). I didn't have her equipment at first, but if there was an exercise that used equipment and I couldn't modify it to work for me, I would simply replace it with an equally challenging exercise (I switched out pull-ups for elevated push-ups). Her exercises can me modified, modified, modified! The nice thing is she has given me a diverse group of exercises and I make up my own routines when I don't want to do hers. I will also look up her routines and go to the nearest school with a jungle gym and use the jungle gym to do pull-ups, reverse push-ups, etc. Yeah, people look at me funny at first, but when I can do the insane exercises, they don't balk for long. They are challenging, but modify to your ability. Also, keeping a workout journal has really helped me see my progress when she goes back to older routines...highly recommended! Do your best and you'll see results!
  • char2009
    char2009 Posts: 68
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello!! I've been following bodyrock.tv since march of this year :) I haven't done a full workout of hers, but am starting to incorporate some of hers into my own workouts. I'm on Zuzanna's website everyday! She motivates me to get off my butt and I love her for that!! I've done a couple of her challenges, and have to admit that each time I do them I get better :) I'm hoping to get up enough courage and energy to actually do a full workout of hers, maybe after I get an interval timer so it'll be a little more accurate. (I've started a wish list for christmas already and the top items on it are everything that Zuz is using!!)