Options
    today just about everything!
    need to get home for some kuddles from my men
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Pants.

and shorts...

Cloths. Let's face it we work out so we'll look better naked.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    On MFP?

typing in ALL CAPS
    loose vs lose
    the 50 million daily questions about whether to eat my exercise calories
    the 1200 calories debate
    closed groups
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    People who choose to focus on all the things that bother them and dont pay any attention to all the wonderful things they actually have.

Just clarifying.... this isnt calling out this thread!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Uncaring people
  • lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOUD, obnoxious people get on my nerves!!!!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    People who make duck-face in their pictures. Really, blow a kiss, or even smile, but duck-face is a crime. You're making a caricature of an otherwise beautiful face.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    today just about everything!
    need to get home for some kuddles from my men

Me too! I'm so ready to take my butt home! The only cuddling I'm going to get is from my cat though. :P
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    People who make duck-face in their pictures. Really, blow a kiss, or even smile, but duck-face is a crime. You're making a caricature of an otherwise beautiful face.

Agreed!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    when people "vent" or "rant" about stupid, nonsensical shet. I did a search on the word "rant" alone and it came up with 50+ pages.
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    People who are always late irritate me to death.

Me too!!! I always try to be on time... This annoys me to no end.

Teenagers that drop the door in your face... Now I know their mom's taught them better than that.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    when people refuse to sexually harrass me... man that gets me upset!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    When someone say's they weigh themselves 3x's a day and then freak out because it's different every time.
  • heymommy0
    Options
    That the dryer just went off and I have to do the laundry instead of MFP
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    ^^^thats funny!

anyway, ummm, lets see, People who think they know more about their cars then the ones who are actually working on it. that annoys me.. and fyi, im a service writer at a dealership...happens everyyyy day. lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    People who mooch off the government and abuse welfare.
    People who have stupid questions about something that they could easily figure out themselves but are too lazy.
    People who post topics on MFP such as, ' I've been on here 5 days an haven't lost a single pound, I give up'.
    People who are too selfish to use their turn signal or pay attention to other drivers.
    Since I live in a Big Ten college town, kids whose parents send them to college with a Ferrari and a million dollars.
    Also, since I live in a college town, girls who go to bars with fake Id's, heels so high they can't walk and get drunk and fall everywhere.

Most importantly, politically correct people. If you don't say how you feel and say something else because it is what other think is right, it's the same as lying.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    People who mooch off the government and abuse welfare.
    People who have stupid questions about something that they could easily figure out themselves but are too lazy.
    People who post topics on MFP such as, ' I've been on here 5 days an haven't lost a single pound, I give up'.
    People who are too selfish to use their turn signal or pay attention to other drivers.
    Since I live in a Big Ten college town, kids whose parents send them to college with a Ferrari and a million dollars.
    Also, since I live in a college town, girls who go to bars with fake Id's, heels so high they can't walk and get drunk and fall everywhere.

Most importantly, politically correct people. If you don't say how you feel and say something else because it is what other think is right, it's the same as lying.

maybe you can help... ive been on MFP 20 minutes... and i havent lost a thing! infact... ive gained two pounds... ::: takes big bite out of twinky::
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    ^^^thats funny!

anyway, ummm, lets see, People who think they know more about their cars then the ones who are actually working on it. that annoys me.. and fyi, im a service writer at a dealership...happens everyyyy day. lol

well it bothers me... i mean the OP asked...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The only thing that really bothers me is the thought of something happening to my children. And the fact that I have been without my mother since 2000 and how much she's missed out on (And my boys and I have missed out on).

The rest of it....."meh".....nothing and nobody is worth bothering you for long. It's all about perspective. :)