Anyone 5'2"/5'3"?

Options
Hey anybody who's around that height, do you have any before & afters or progress pics you could/would share? I'm in BIG need of motivation today xxx

Replies

• emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and a half lol. so i'm nearing 5 foot 2 if you look at my post theres before and after pictures.. it's under "i cant see the new me"
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hey anybody who's around that height, do you have any before & afters or progress pics you could/would share? I'm in BIG need of motivation today xxx

There is a long thread already going with many before/after photos if you want to take a look: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/268086-short-people-before-and-after-pics-please.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Click the link to my blog below. The top of the banner is my progress pictures from the last year and a half, starting at 215 and ending around 150 (I'm 147 now). I'm 5'2.5". The pictures in my profile have a before/after side by side too.
  • armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have some before and after pics on my website, you will find the link on my profile (just a quick disclaimer, I am a Beachbody Coach) so i don't want to post the link on here and violate the Message Board rules ;)
  • Rosie_66
    Rosie_66 Posts: 27
    Options
    Shucks, I cannot see the pix emmiexjay or bjohs are talking about.

I'm 5'3" - my journey is not complet but try browsing my profile pix. :)
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    My wife is 5'2. Perkymeli here. Started at 150 ended at 109. I think she has pics of both in her profile
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for the replies, I honestly didn't expect anybody to answer me :smile:
  • bjohs
    Options
    wow thanks for the replies, I honestly didn't expect anybody to answer me :smile:

I hope you got the motivation you needed? This is a great place for it! Good luck to you! If you need more fun-sized friends, feel free to send me a request. :)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    its helped, stopped me going for the biscuits anyway :smile: just seems like lots of people on here lose weight and look fantastic (and vwd to them!) but they all seem 5'8" or something :( thank you all so much xxx
  • bjohs
    Options
    its helped, stopped me going for the biscuits anyway :smile: just seems like lots of people on here lose weight and look fantastic (and vwd to them!) but they all seem 5'8" or something :( thank you all so much xxx

Did you find the link I posted above? It was a link to success stories and photos of people 5'3" and under.
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    oo im exactly inbetween and would be fascinated to see some before and after piccies for motivation!
    good call for this thread!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

Shorties can lose weight too! It's just a bit harder to get the lower numbers and look great, since 147 on someone my height looks quite different (and skinnier!) on someone who is taller. It's just a bit more important to keep track of your calories. Shorter people tend to burn less calories during the day than someone taller, so there's less wiggle room.
  • ezekiel_nf
    Options
    Ah!
    I'm 5'3" and I just posted my weight loss not to long ago
    link here >

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/315053-59-pounds-down

You can do it !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!