Skinny Cow Ice Creams

Options
hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
So I've been dying to try the Skinny Cow ice creams, but haven't heard any feedback from anyone about them. They look really good, but they're not one of those treats that's gonna give me stomach cramps (or the "gurgles" as I call them) or have me running for the bathroom, are they?

Replies

• marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    they are delicious and so is the new candy they have out! I've never had problems with running to the bathroom. TRY THEM!!! :)
  • tmarie1213
    tmarie1213 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! Sometimes ice cream gives my stomach issues, but I haven't had any with these and they taste good too! Enjoy!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them! They are sooooo yummy. They've never made me sick either! One I don't like though is the peanut butter ice cream sandwich, it was ick!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    I have the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches! They are amazing!
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love them and have no problems like that:-)
  • laurenpence
    Options
    super yummy!
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I can't handle any of the "fake sugar" crap, but these ice creams (and new chocolates) are AMAZING!!!!! I <3 them! :)
  • Pattuti
    Pattuti Posts: 2
    Options
    I haven't had any issues with them! I love their ice cream cups - perfect portion size (not SUPER flavorful, but good enough).
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. Unfortunately, I can't stop at one and end up eating the whole package, so I kind of have to avoid them. But if you have more selfcontrol them I do, go for it. They're great!
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    The cookies and cream truffle bar is delicious. No tummy troubles here to report.
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    They are like the best freakin thing ever invented! I am so serious... They may even trump the Edison Light Bulb.

Run... right now... and try it!
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is my dessert every night! I have the vanilla sandwiches (they look like flying saucers) - the mint ones are fantastic!

Enjoy!
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Just stocked my freezer with them. I loveeee them! I've only tried the ice cream sandwiches, but they are sooo tasty!! Doesn't taste like a "diet" ice cream. It's great that they are relatively low cal, but hard to stop at one! lol.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE them! A nice treat and pretty tasty!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Skinny Cow!!!! Their icecream sandwiches are the best ever!! Plus they're like 1/3 of the calories of regular icecream sandwiches. I've never had any stomach issues with them but then again I don't have any issues with milk/lactose. They're really good if you're craving a treat but don't want to go overboard.
  • borkjr
    borkjr Posts: 14
    Options
    caramel truffle bar -- one of my favorite 100 cal snacks.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    THE WORST THING ABOUT THEM IS STOPPING AT JUST ONE IS HARD!!!!!!!! LOL! I love them and hubby does too!!! He buys them more than I do!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Sandwiches and the caramel cones! YUM YUM YUM!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I think y'all have answered my question, haha. THANKS! I'll buy a package next time I'm at the store!!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is great to know! I have wanted to try them, I'm lactose intollerent, so it's a pill, but once in a while. I also wanted to try the candies, I have a coupon for them, but my grocery store only carries the ice cream, looks like I'll go to a different store.