Options

Replies

• theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great story!
  • bcatalano89
    Options
    wow... that is amazing, I love the shirt idea. Congrats and keep up the good work
  • yumyum613
    yumyum613 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Unreal! GOOD WORK!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow what an incredible difference! Congratulations on a brilliant achievement. Love your username btw!
  • chelraeb
    chelraeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    wow! you look great! thanks for the pics.....
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Nice visual! Great job!!
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS! You are so right!!! congratulations
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is really really neat!! You look great!!!!
  • purpleprose
    Options
    I like the way you just told your journey...very unconventional but no less inspirational. I'm going to have to do the same thing!!!
  • tejeda0822
    tejeda0822 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations and great work. What a great visual to have as a constant reminder...
  • cwagner30
    Options
    You have done an amazing job too!! Congratulations on your hard work and determination!!!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    You look fabulous...Thanks for sharing....add me if you like....i need the inspiration....
  • mrsmichellewilson
    mrsmichellewilson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic !
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait to get to that point. Seems like so far away, but I'm feeling very motivated and encouraged & this site has been wonderful for me!! Oh & you're still considered obese now???? You look awesome. If that's what obese looks like, count me in ;-) lol

Yep, I am still obese class 1. I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 192.1 as of today. I have to break 175 to just be overweight. LOL Honestly, my end goal weight will have me teetering on normal and overweight. I don't think that BMI chart is all that it is cracked up to be...Especially since someone like Lance Armstrong would be considered overweight....but it is what it is.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Much love to you all.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    What a neat way to showcase your progress. congrats on all your hard work!!
  • alynnbennett
    Options
    Amazing transition. What a great way to see how far you have come! Good for you!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What a cute way to show your weight loss! I love this! So creative! And by the way - GREAT job! This is just a wonderful success story!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's so cool!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!