Had my first weight loss

Weighed in for the first time today and I am over the moon I have lost 2lb! Found my first week very easy and have really enjoyed choosing my own food and spending my calories each day. I have spent years following a diet from a well known slimming club yet I am still the same size. I am hoping that this time it will be easier and I will finally reach my goal.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Keep up the good work.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    CONGRATS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Good job!
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Congratulations and welcome! Yep, this is easy and I believe will become a way of life, not just a diet. Keep up the good work!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Congrats to you!!! Keep up the great work :)
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Aw yay!! Congratulations :)
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Great job!!
  • way to go!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    That is GREAT to hear! Congrats!
    This website does make it SO easy to plan things. That is what I love most about it. The day before I can mix/match what I might want to eat the next day and see how it all plays out. Might sound funny, but it is almost like a game to me. What can I put where, eat a lot, and still have a good bottom line at the end of the day.

Keep up the good work!
  • jjewelty
    jjewelty Posts: 23 Member
    Excellent! Just think what would happen if we all spent our money like we're learning to spend our calories! All of life is about balance. Don't spend more than you make, or eat more than you expend!
  • Well done, I told you it works!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    awesome! 19.gif
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Congratulation!
  • CONGRATS! :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I feel the same, I lost my first 2 lbs! :)
    I'm loving how easy it is, to be able to eat what I want. good luck with everything :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Feels great, doesn't it!!! Congrats on your 2 lbs. Keep up the good work!
  • Such great news!!! I sure hope you'll hang around here. I've been here for 5 days and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the support. I hope I have lost a pound but won't know til Sunday. Please send me a friend request if you'd like some additional support! I think you'll get a lot of good out of this site.
    WELCOME!!