Sock Talk

2»

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Zzzzzzzz......

Wake up and answer!

Light, dry, moisturewicking socks for running and whatnot, awesomely cool knee socks for any workout that includes deadlifts or cleans, boot socks when wearing my OTK boots. Other than that...nada.

Happy?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Zzzzzzzz......

Wake up and answer!

Light, dry, moisturewicking socks for running and whatnot, awesomely cool knee socks for any workout that includes deadlifts or cleans, boot socks when wearing my OTK boots. Other than that...nada.

Happy?
    knee socks also for rope ascents. those m'erf'er rope burns are a b!tch
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I am a sock FANATIC!!!

I have so many pairs of socks.... so many differnt colors and designs...

I do not buy white socks, EVER!!!

I just wash the randomly....

If i go to put socks on and cant find the match... oh well... i just wont match for the day.

I hate feet so im constantly in socks...

and hope everybody else around me is too.

Hahahahaha.
  • I really only wear socks when I exercise. Otherwise I'm either wearing pantyhose with skirts or, on the off chance that I'm actually wearing pants, I'll wear flats or sandals without them
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I always wear socks if I go somewhere except for church I wear panty hose because socks don't work with a dress or skirt. I can't stand to wear shoes without socks any more because of a past issue with an infection caused by a blister. I take my socks off as soon as I get home and slip into my house shoes. My sock always have to match and I just toss them in the washer with my other colored clothes. I don't fold them, I just toss them into the sock drawer.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    I found tucking them in my bra helps me get free drinks at the bar, I also get odd looks when they fall out. Bright-side? I'm usually drunk by then so it's a good laugh.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    i'm comfy in bare feet or socks (ankle socks or crew socks scrunched down)
    if it's cold i wear socks but in summer i am usually bare footed except when working out.
    I also have a couple of pairs of toe socks (see below).
    LOVE EM in winter time -- keeps the toeses warm.

toesocks.jpg
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    I have great socks. I wear them whenever I can. I do not share socks with anyone other than my DH, since we both like the same kind of socks.
    I hope to enjoy my socks until i die of old age.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    I looooove when my husband wears just one sock...... *giggle*
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    I don't like socks! I don't have patience for them! Somehow a few always manage to magically get lost whenever I do the laundry, others magically end up in the wrong pile, and they're a pain in the butt to pin up to dry. As a result, I don't have a single pair of matching socks, some of my white socks are different colors and my dark socks are bleached in weird patterns, and at times there are socks strewn all over the apartment, drying.

Occasionally I am forced to wear them when its like -5 degrees outside. And when I'm wearing sneakers, because otherwise it's just gross.

Doesn't mean I like them though.

Edit: They also remind me of gloves, which make me claustrophobic. How do people MOVE in those things?!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    I found tucking them in my bra helps me get free drinks at the bar, I also get odd looks when they fall out. Bright-side? I'm usually drunk by then so it's a good laugh.

bahahaha...love this. i could try it, got enough room in there for my entire sock drawer!! i usually do pretty well without the extra help.

i hate socks. only wear them when working out. middle of winter you will find me in black stilettos and no socks. no pantyhose either. OMG who the hell invented those gawd awful things!!! i have about 5 pairs of socks that are all the same so doesn't matter if they match or not...throw them all in the wash and hope i get them all back.
  • I only like to wear socks when my feet are freezing.
    90% of the time I'm barefoot.... in my own house, anyway.

I cannot sleep with socks on. Not even a nap.

When I was a kid I would only wear socks that had the seem go across the tips of my toes. It couldn't rest right above my toes. I would throw a fit about it. I was 3-4 yrs old. Why the heck did I care what my socks looked/felt like?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    only time I wear socks is when I go play in the snow...so its been about 6 months and even then I borrowed a pair from my son because I dont own any