Boggling Question??

Options
OKay so i was losing weight then I took the long weekend off bc my boyfriend came home from the Army and it was the first time Id seen him in 6 months so I said the hell with it Im eating what I want...and Yah I gained back everythign I had lost....But it wasnt much...3 pounds but Im also using a new scale now and from now on so that may be a little of the difference too...

But Reason for Post! lol sorry...
When I was losing weight...I thought you usually lost weight in your breasts first?? I swear mine have grown tremendously in the last few weeks!!??

Replies

• kmk0218
    kmk0218 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OKay so i was losing weight then I took the long weekend off bc my boyfriend came home from the Army and it was the first time Id seen him in 6 months so I said the hell with it Im eating what I want...and Yah I gained back everythign I had lost....But it wasnt much...3 pounds but Im also using a new scale now and from now on so that may be a little of the difference too...

When I was losing weight...I thought you usually lost weight in your breasts first?? I swear mine have grown tremendously in the last few weeks!!??
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    The only time my breast get bigger is when I am prego. Since your bf has been gone for six months I am guessing that isn't the case for you. Maybe your losing weight around your abdomin and that is making them look larger? Who knows just be happy what a great side effect! :tongue:
  • kmk0218
    Options
    The only time my breast get bigger is when I am prego. Since your bf has been gone for six months I am guessing that isn't the case for you. Maybe your losing weight around your abdomin and that is making them look larger? Who knows just be happy what a great side effect! :tongue:

Haha I would be happy with it but Im fine with the size they are...lol I dont want them any bigger!
    that could be it though I see my 'midline' (? high waist below breasts lol) getting smaller and lower stomach area getting a little better so that could be it.. Thanks
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    That's strange, mine went from a c to a b cup...I'm glad about it. I always thought big boobs made me look...well....big.
  • HustleRose
    Options
    Oh, bite me Mich. *hides in the corner crying over her 32 F big ol' chest, which ends up costing $200 per bra, and which weight loss has NO effect on*

So yeah, I wouldn't mind going down a cup size or 5, but I actually noticed the same growth at one point during weight loss, but I believe it was because I switched my birth control method. Not sure if you have?
  • kmk0218
    Options
    Oh, bite me Mich. *hides in the corner crying over her 32 F big ol' chest, which ends up costing $200 per bra, and which weight loss has NO effect on*

So yeah, I wouldn't mind going down a cup size or 5, but I actually noticed the same growth at one point during weight loss, but I believe it was because I switched my birth control method. Not sure if you have?

Thats what a friend of mine suggested as well...but Im not on birth control. Who knows maybe its my imagination lol
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Everyone loses differently. I lost in my boobs big time! froma D to a B and still shrinking :noway: it's awful. but, everyone is different so you may not lose there at all.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

They are right, every one loses differently -- I on the other hand am still waiting for my boobs to shrink and mine are NO smaller than they were when I quit breast feeding 6 1/2 months ago AND I've lost over 60 pounds!