Whole Body Excercises

Options
What Are Some Good Whole Body Excercises

I dont have time to go to the gym so atthome i do squats and use the dumbell and use the stairs

Replies

• ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Maybe not always the most fun (I mostly enjoy it but there are definitely days that I trudge!) but RUNNING!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    running.

body rocker tv --- google it
  • alz139
    alz139 Posts: 36
    Options
    There are lots of bodyweight exercises. The best thing to do would be to google bodyweight exercises and you'll get loads of ideas, pics and videos.

A few that I do:

Squat jumps - squat then from the squat position jump and land in the squat.
    Mountain climbers - get into press/push up position bring one need in, then take it back then do the same with the other leg.If you want to make this harder then you can take both legs in and out at the same time and add a press/push up in after each rep
    squat with press and clean: do a squat as you stand up press and clean your weights overhead
    Plank walking - walk forwards, sideways or backwards in the plank position
    Plank walk out with press up - stand up, bend down to touch the floor and walk your hands out until you get into a press up position, do a press up and walk your hands back

Descriptions arent great but try googling!

Hope that helps
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell!! Works the whole body and is kind of fun!
  • catclws
    catclws Posts: 15
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's DVD's, they work the whole body.
  • Anoble17
    Anoble17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Throwing punches with or without a heavy bag is a great way to work all your muscles a burn fat. Just make sure you have proper form when you're doing it. You can find that on youtube.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Jumping jacks....lunges...arm exercises. If you have onDemand check out the free exercise TV. great stuff on there. good luck!