Staying Positive!

Options
Hey im kelsey. i joined and online group because i cant seem to find people that i know that want to encourage me and support me in my weight loss but im sure i can find someone online:) my biggest issue is being consistent so i need to find someone that we can hold each other accountable :)

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kelsey! You will find great encouragement here! Add a few people who inspire you and have similar goals. MFP is a great place to be!
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    Welcome! There are tons of people to choose from. Good Luck and Getter Done. Friend me..... Read profiles it is a great way to see people that you would be interested in really knowing. I have had a blast on here. If you should find a friend you do not like it is easy to delete them.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelsey ~ Glad to see you've taken the first step! So happy to see people taking steps for themselves! I understand your struggle... I get motivated then I lose it.... I get motivated then I lose it. So let's be "friends" and keep each other motivated and hold each other accountable! I think that's key for a healthy weight loss and staying positive! :)
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of amazing people here on MFP! Jump right in!