new to this board - Hello!

Options
This board seems to be pretty neat! I am totally new here but not new to watching what I eat and keeping active. I hope to keep on track and do well. I started my New Years resolution this morning....Getting up at 5am and walking me and the dog for about 45 minutes before I get ready for work and then repeating it again in the evening when I get home. I am also really watching what I eat and the meal tracker is really nice here. Hope to share experiences with all of you!!!

Replies

• Alysally
    Options
    This board seems to be pretty neat! I am totally new here but not new to watching what I eat and keeping active. I hope to keep on track and do well. I started my New Years resolution this morning....Getting up at 5am and walking me and the dog for about 45 minutes before I get ready for work and then repeating it again in the evening when I get home. I am also really watching what I eat and the meal tracker is really nice here. Hope to share experiences with all of you!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Way too early for me, but keep it up!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Heheh that reminds me of when my dog was a puppy. I was so concerned she got enough exercise in early development I was up at 4:30 to walk her every morning before work. All my socks were stained blue from walking thru the field. (I had blue sneaks at the time.)

Anyway,welcome and good luck. Be honest with the food diary and you can't go wrong!
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Alysally welcome :smile:
  • morrius
    morrius Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome aboard