i eat too much protein

Options
Hey all, my calories, carbs and fat on my food are all under, or exactly at the number recommanded by MFP. But I seem to be eating too much protein, should I cut that out? Protein gives me energy, what do you guys think??

should i cut down on protein? or just keep everything where its at..I need to eat smaller meals throughout the day, I wish my work allowed me to do that. EGH

Replies

• natashak
    Options
    Hey all, my calories, carbs and fat on my food are all under, or exactly at the number recommanded by MFP. But I seem to be eating too much protein, should I cut that out? Protein gives me energy, what do you guys think??

should i cut down on protein? or just keep everything where its at..I need to eat smaller meals throughout the day, I wish my work allowed me to do that. EGH
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    if you are getting enough protein each day you are fine. I would focus less on the protein and more on FIBER, make sure you are getting enough roughage to help clear the protein and you should be fine. There are so many opinions out there as to what is actually a healthy diet one of the best things I have read and continue to hear about is to divide your plate into four equal portions, one should be protein, one should be starches and two should be fruits and veggies, mostly veggies.