Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Lizbeth, where did your ® photobucket error go???

oh, I have to edit with an emoticon......:tongue: ®
    hey hey hey! You CANNOT trademark common words....I don't know why but pretty much just cause I said so:angry:

your?? Is that worth a trademark? Oh please......you do know we're limited to only so many copyrights & trademarks each day right? Well, you've sorta just wasted one:huh: :noway: ®

ahhh I was lovin Photo Bucket and thought it was the handiest thing to have fun with....but have since deleted it cause it was so full of tracking stuff that really slowed down my computer...have you had an issue similar?

ohhh how cool is this? I just thought of something....if I typo on here which I do..:laugh: I'll just copyright it so it's not really mispelled it's just a patent pending new way of spelling:drinker:

I never have problems with photobucket. But every time I find a picture I want to use, I put it in "My Album" and my albums are locked (I think....). Then when I use a url, it is from my album, so I've never noticed any problem.

But I have no idea how you figured out how to add the fiddgity-boop ® trademark thingy.
    fiddgity-boop ® is now MY word.
    So is Phoen!x ®
    :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Warmly,
    Elizabeth®

It is freakin' FREEZING here. The cops have had my street blocked off for the last 5 hours because of the ice.

Beyond coldly,
    Cheryl ®

bump.................
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I finally sat down & read this article & wasn't expecting the content. I was thinking "why am I eating this" would be nutrition choices...and now I'm crying, too.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump

"Look at Frosty go!"

HA! Someone caught it! LOL My kids have been watching that movie on a loop (well, that & Elf) and it was in my head. hehe
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Warmly,
    Elizabeth®

It is freakin' FREEZING here. The cops have had my street blocked off for the last 5 hours because of the ice.

Beyond coldly,
    Cheryl ®

bump.................
    oh but I'm ever so sorry to hear that... no streets blocked but it did make it up to 8 degress yesterday....so got out my shorts and sandals and went for a nice Summer walk.......NOT

yes Winter, BAH® as Beans says.......:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's my trade marked word for snow, winter, ice & all things related! SNOW! BAH! :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I emotionally ate some salmon on whole wheat bread with steamed broccoli. I decided that I like salmon salad sandwiches better than tuna salad sandwiches. Made with "Light + Omega" mayo that is actually very tasty - and mayo has been something I have been loathe to give up.

Emotionally I feel very satisfied with myself. Thanks FC.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I emotionally ate some salmon on whole wheat bread with steamed broccoli. I decided that I like salmon salad sandwiches better than tuna salad sandwiches. Made with "Light + Omega" mayo that is actually very tasty - and mayo has been something I have been loathe to give up.

Emotionally I feel very satisfied with myself. Thanks FC.
    :bigsmile: I love to hear when folks feel good about their decsions and try out new things!:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    HEY! pyong_emoticons-17-1.gif®
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    bump
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    BUMPITY BUMP
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPITY BUMP
    :laugh: I was just thinking about this thread a moment ago...glad you bumped it:bigsmile: