what shows are you looking forward to (or not) this fall

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
with the new fall shows about to start which ones are you looking forward to?or which ones do you think will suck? it can be new seasons of current shows or brand new shows. Personally i'm looking forward to "In the Flow" with Affion Crockett, i've been watching his youtube vids for the past couple of years and his spoofs are hilarious he does great impersonations. The show i'm not looking forward to the new season of is "2 and a Half Men", i've been a huge fan of the show forever, but with them possibly killing Charlie off i just dont see how its going to survive, i think the whole chemistry of the show will crumble, even if ashton is funny its not going to be as successful as it has

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Awaiting my favorite show to return in September..... it was a doozy of a cliff-hanging at the end of the season. And it would be "Castle"! Love love love it!
  • ScoutMom1
    Options
    Parks and Recreation is my favorite!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I love Cougartown, The Middle, and Modern Family. I started out watching just one of those, but then got sucked in to the others bc they come on one right after another on ABC
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead.
    YES.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I agree about 21/2 men. I am a big fan and watch the reruns daily. I love Ashton but he is not Charlie. And Charlie supposely gets hit by a train????? REALLY?????? we will see what happens.

I can't wait for Swamp People to come back (yes I know hillbillies catching gators) but they are funny. And of course I am a girl and LOVE LOVE LOVE Vampire Diaries....
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    I agree two and a half men is my favorite!!!! And I think for sure its going to flop without charlie!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I want to be excited for loser, but with anna kournakova, im just not. I already miss Jillian
  • ashheart
    ashheart Posts: 17
    Options
    Walking Dead. Oooh can't wait <3
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I cant wait for "Ringer" with Sara Michelle Geller!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    VAMPIRE DIARIES. Go ahead, judge me. I don't care.
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The Vampire Diaries
    Gossip Girl
    Jersey Shore (mmmm, new episode tonight <3)
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead, Castle, Community, Big Bang Theory, Dexter, and Battlestar Galaxia: Blood and Chrome!! (Why yes, I *AM* a nerd!!) Fall, please come sooner!!!!!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Grey's Anatomy........no big surprize there :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead.
    YES.

This.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Dexter
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    PSYCH, HOUSE MD, & LAW & ORDER SVU!!!!
  • diplomad
    diplomad Posts: 51
    Options
    Sons of Anarchy

Oh and its already started but Curiosity with Stephen Hawking on the Discovery Channel. Cant wait for the rest of them.
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have been a big fan of NCIS for several years now. I love Mark Harmon
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Dexter - Gossip Girl - Grey's Anatomy .... in order of excitement :)