New mom wanting to shed pounds

Options
HI EVERYONE!!!

My name is Megan and I'm 22 years old. All throughout high school I maintained a weight of 125, until I graduated and then went down to 118. My weight has usually fluctuated from 125 to 140 off and on throughout the years and I am 5'2 1/2.. I recently had my first son in June and by the end of my pregnancy, I was 186 pounds....

After giving birth I quickly went down to 150, and now I'm up at 156 pounds. I kind of like my thighs now, but I am in desperate need to lose weight. Not because I dont like the way my body looks, but because I have seriously become out of shape. I took my son to the park in his stroller for the first time the other day and I couldnt even go up the hill! it was a struggle and I am small framed, so while 150 may not seem like a lot ot most people, it looks and feels huge on me.

I live in a small town where most of the weight loss communities are already formed or tight knit, think they are better than everyone else, so I am planning on doing my work outs at home and with teh support of my husband.

Ohhh and I need friends on here! I am also interested in the challenges. From what I see, they help get results......

Replies

• athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm not a new mum but have a 2 and half year old and yet to keep the weight off permanently since the pregnancy which is what I am working on now :)
  • c_chaos_1313
    Options
    Yeah I am slowly learning how hard it is to lose weight after having a child.. I used to could lose weight like its nothing, now its a struggle!