JEANS! What are your favorite pair in your closet?

Options
JENIFER_AZ
JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
I love, LOVE jeans which doesn't work too well in Arizona, I only get to wear them for a few months and then boom, HOT AS HADES and back into shorts. So curious, what is your favorite pair or your favorite goal jeans? I have to have great jeans, the rest of the wardrobe can be rotated with fillers but jeans are a must (like my shoes). Favorite I must say are the Rock and Republics and Sevens and Joes. My three favorite. What are yours?

Replies

• ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Mine used to be AE but they recently changed their sizing all funny. Still, I guess I could find a cut that fits just right.....
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Hugo Boss Orange Label
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Right now Ann Taylor Loft Curvy jeans. They make the bum look great! Once I'm done I'm getting a pair of True Religion jeans - heard they're great too.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Best cut ever for me was found via Coldwater Creek. I absolutely love how they fit! I ordered a couple of pairs last summer, when I was losing weight, and they never fit because I got sick and gained it all back. We get to wear jeans on Friday, and now they are too big!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Levis silver tap and sevens
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    My favorite pair of jeans are from 2005 from AE and they are still in my closet and they will hang there until i fit into them again...the last time i went on a weight loss journey to fit into them i got pregnant and now im at it again, hopefully this time ill fit into them before i get pregnant a 2nd time just so i can put them back on (=
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Not Your Daughter's Jeans. But I don't think they're going to fit when I pull them back out at the end of summer :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Target used to have custom jeans that were made exclusively for you, based on your measurements and preferences. I LOVED my two pairs, but then I got too fat to wear them. Now they're too baggy again. :-(
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    It's funny . . Lee jeans have ALWAYS fit me well. Not so much Levis.

However, my most favorite pair are from Gap . . I actually bought them brand new at a resale shop and was disappointed when I went to Gap when they told me the style had been discontinued. : (
  • kristenwig1980
    kristenwig1980 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am loving Lucky Brand Jeans. Found a couple of pair at a great price at Burkes' Outlet, but by the time I can wear them, they may be too big. But I guess that's a good thing, huh? I also like Old Navy's jeans.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    American Eagle jeans are the only ones that fit me PERFECTLY and so they are the only kind I will wear. Love them! I started at 140 in a size 8, I'm at 127 in a size 6 and those are getting kinda loose, yay!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I have only allowed myself 1pair at this size so I guess the Gloria Vanderbilt ones from the clearance rack at Ross are my favorite. :tongue:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Gap Sexy Boot Cut and I need another pair. They are the best jeans ever. (For me and my *kitten*)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    A pair of J. Crew jeans size 8 from 10 years ago. I really want to get back into them and I'm so close. They actually fit everywhere except for my waist. They zip and button but they don't look good in the stomach area. Of course, by the time I get my stomach down then they might be baggy everywhere else.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Lucky brand, Hudsons and Citizens for Humanity!!!! pshhhh the money spent on the ones I have grown out of!!! lol
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Oh and Armani Exchange and William Rast
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    A pair from express that I got when I was in H.S. they are my favorite! There they sit until I can fit into them again! :(
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    banana republic boot cut- have had them since i was 13, just now fitting back into them
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Has nothing to do with jeans, but EmilyD, I love your horse. Gorgeous!
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Several weeks ago, I reached in my closet and put on a pair of jeans from the back when I ran out of my "standard" pairs. (I lost most of my wardrobe recently due to weight loss.) After a few minutes, I remembered when I bought the jeans: when I was 18 years old and very physically active (training to be a Marine). I bought them with my third paycheck living on my own. It was a very big deal at the time. They are Levi's and they were "low rise"---16 years ago that mean one and a half inches under your belly button and it was scandalous as all get out to the ladies at my office. hahahaha I can't believe that I've got my 18 year old butt back. :D