It's always a good time to Start Again

Options
I downloaded this app months ago, and was very inconsistent using it. However, I am determined to get the weight off and need all the help I can get.

Right now I am taking day by day... I love to give and get support so if anyone is interested I need all the friends I can get.

Fe

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on the first day down.
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I live in Dallas... we Texans need to stick together! :D
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome back and best of luck to you!! It is always a good time to start again...I've gotten side-tracked and had to start over so many times I've lost count...but the important thing is that we never give up!!
  • lisa4life
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have had to start over a few times, guess life just gets the best of us all.One day at a time is how i try to get through this, losing weight is so important to our health and there is lots of support here. Ive had to start over twice now and i know that this time i'm committed to my health. Good luck to you and stay positive even when you slip.
  • MissFe79
    MissFe79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • MissFe79
    Options
    Yep, I agree!!! I have started and stopped so many times But I figured I gotta start where I am and finish it.. My focus is not getting discourages when I have one bad day. Now, my focus is on the bigger picture,
  • shaw8bro
    Options
    I've tried many diets and have keept off the 60lbs i lost for the past 4 yrs. Recently I found myself falling into old eating habits. I joined to see if I can still loose weight and eat what I want. I have people who are dieting where i work as well, it seems they are losing weight quickly and i feel like giving up.
  • MissFe79
    Options
    Congratulations on keeping off the 60lbs...that is a MAJOR accomplishment.

If you didn't gain it quickly, then it shouldn't come off as quickly. I am an avid watcher of The Biggest Loser and I read that the contestants who lose their weight so quickly have to exercise hours in order to maintain the weight loss. I was told learned that diets are fast but temporary, but adopting a healthy lifestyle takes patience, but it will pay off in the long term.

Don't give up!!!!
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started this program and didn't keep up with it, but I am ready to start again with the help from my new friends here. Please add me, 41 yr old mom of 3 boys and no wilpower.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I know how you feel this is my 3rd time on here trying to do this! But I'm DETERMINED that no matter what i'm going to get this weight off and become a healthier me! Feel free to add me! And I agree us Texans have to stick together!!! ;)
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I see you, MissFe!