10 year post-op gastric bypass patient, Need to lose the las

Options
Hi All,

I've been a member of MFP since last fall, but never used it until now. I was 340 lbs when I had gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago. I got within 5 lbs of my goal (150) but got lazy and regained weight over the past 7 years or so. Now I'm exercising on a regular basis, and this week I'm determined to get back on track. Here I go again!

~Kat

Replies

• Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome. U can add me as a friend for support
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kat!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've been a member of MFP since last fall, but never used it until now. I was 340 lbs when I had gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago. I got within 5 lbs of my goal (150) but got lazy and regained weight over the past 7 years or so. Now I'm exercising on a regular basis, and this week I'm determined to get back on track. Here I go again!

~Kat
    Welcome! I had lap-band surgery earlier this year but i commend you for going the route you did! We're here for you!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will definetly get it off here because there is so much encouragement here.
  • nicolefeidner5
    Options
    So I'm 10 years since the gastric by pass. I went from 350 to 140. Then after 2 kids I am now up to 240. I have tried every diet and exercise plan out there and can't seem to lose any weight. Any idea?