Options
    I'm in.
  • jamie1076
    Options
    I want to try :)
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I will try to do it. Now, I have had kids so... I may have to keep legs closed. lol I did some a few weeks ago and I wanted to die! How do you know we burn 1 calorie per 2 j.j? I have never heard of that before... Just curious... I will do my best though and post back here!
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Count me in. I'll start tomorrow. :)
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot! Count me in.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Willing to give it a shot! I could stand to lose a pound, or two!
  • liveforfit
    Options
    Anybody who has heart rate monitors, starting tomorrow if you could tell us how many calories you burned from the 1000 jumping jacks, that'd be great so we could have a rough estimate. :)
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    count me in!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I will try to do it. Now, I have had kids so... I may have to keep legs closed. lol I did some a few weeks ago and I wanted to die! How do you know we burn 1 calorie per 2 j.j? I have never heard of that before... Just curious... I will do my best though and post back here!

I used to do 5 minutes of Jump Jackings when I was doing Muay Thai Kickboxing and after having 3 kids naturally I was having bladder issues. Its hard. I had a friend who wore a panty liner for the incontinence issues. My dr told me that to fix this it would involve surgery and that its because your pelvic wall has dropped. Oh the joys of being a mother.

Have fun everyone!
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Did my 1000 for today!
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    i love you for posting this:) haha im sooooo in!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm in for this one for health reasons as well as testing out the experiment !!! :laugh:
  • heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in(:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    in!!!!
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    this could also be done as a sit up challenge!!
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the jumping jacks. And skinniminni... count me OUT for the sit ups. :) not quite there yet. I'll pass out and die.
  • liveforfit
    Options
    Bump! (: So far I've completed 850 jumping jacks - 150 to go. (It's a little easier if you do 50 each turn, and if you're watching twice, do two sets per commercial break)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WHEW I did it! Today I completed Turbo Fire HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 plus 1,000 jumping jacks. Not sure how to log the jumping jacks into the cardio section???
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Looks like I'm a day behind, but going to start tomorrow and aim through the next week. :)
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I got up to 450 tonight but my knees were hurting. At least if I keep it up at this rate I might lose 1/2 a pound?

I found that if I counted up to 25 and down from 25 , instead of counting to 50, it was a bit less painful!