HELLO I'M NEW!!!!HELP!!!:laugh: :sad:

Replies

• JENN225
    Options
    HELLO I'M NEW!!!!HELP!!!:laugh: :sad:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ...But you are beautiful inside! Now get to work because you CAN do it.

How's that? :smile:
  • mvlagakos
    Options
    36 lbs is not the end of the world. Get to it! We are all here to suppot each other. Good luck!
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We all start somewhere, I started exercising this morning and even though I cant do all of it yet, I did way more than ever before. Its a one day at a time process.....You'll get where you want to be!

Good Luck!!!

Stephanie
  • GwenRamsey
    Options
    We're all here because we need help, one way or the other. If you have questions, just ask . . .:blushing:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Think skinny Jenniferw, you CAN do it. I did. I did it one day at a time too just like you will. Come here when you need help,someone will answer you, come here if you can't get off your butt and someone will motivate you to do something. Come here when you need a shoulder to cry on, and someone will listen. Just keep coming here and logging your food. Get rid of stuff you don't want to eat in your house and take one day at a time. That's what I do every day and you WILL get there.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Welcome JENNIFERW. Excellent at least your not in denial. So what next? Get your mind set right and adjust accordingly and have fun learning new things about nutrition and excercise......what a RUSH !!!!!
    PS by the by, so is most of the United States population. You are just doing something about it. Good luck and enjoy the efforts of your endeavor.
  • colleenm
    Options
    You're beautiful anyway! I forget how to add you to my buddy list, but I will figure it out!
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi JenniferW,

ME TOO!! Let's lose it togeher! When a person sets their mind to it they can do anything!!:happy:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    New rule your not fat your a wonderful person who will lose weight and feel better about yourself. This site and you will help create positivity. Good luck and welcome
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Losing 36 pounds is so doable! You caught yourself before you gained anymore and it became an even more difficult challenge. Be honest with yourself on this site and the lbs will come off slow and steady.
  • coakleyjoa
    Options
    Focus on a skinny person you know (a normal person who eats reasonably, not a freak who eats constantly and never gains a pound) and watch what she/he eats and how he/she moves. It can teach you a lot.
    Start thinking in small sizes. If you want to wear a size small or medium, you must not order the large of anything to eat. It makes sense, doesn't it?

You can do it. And even if you've done it before and fell off the wagon, who says you only get one chance? Think of this as a new way to monitor yourself for the rest of your life.

I have no willpower when it comes to food so writing it all down is the only way I can keep track of it and not eat 5000 calories while not paying attention.

Good luck. This website is actually a lot of fun.