I dont have fake boobs or big boobs!

Options

Replies

• chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I have nursed 3 babies, they served their purpose!! I need padding now to keep the girls perky, but a B is fine with me :)
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Everyone is my family (including my younger sister, older sister, and mom) have D cups or bigger. I am stuck with tiny little A boobies. Well they're like A 1/2 now only because I got fatter. There are down sides to being so small (not filling out dresses in the top) but also positives. I buy cheap $5 sports bras and that's all the support I need. I can wear those little summer cotton dresses and tops without worrying about flying out. Plus, my boobs will stay up forever and not sag all over the place. And if I want to look bigger, I just buy a nice push up bra. I've always felt kind of self conscious about my smaller chest but I've come to be just fine with it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't think my friends have ever commented on my boobs. You have weird friends. :-P

Yes, this! :laugh:

I like having smaller boobs. I can dress them up with a great bra or cutlets if I really want to accent an outfit, or I can go for a 10k run and not feel them bouncing all over the place.

I've been insecure about them in the past, and have heard some hurtful things, but.... I'm over it. This is who I am. A 39 year old woman with the boobs of a teenager. I'm not going to complain about that!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Trust me, from a girl who has had out of control huge boobs, you are WAY better off without them! I lost a lot of them with my weight loss but they are still bigger than I would prefer. They screwed up my golf swing for years!! Also, I (personally) think that women's bodies look more attractive athletic and svelte and not necessarily barbie-ish... Keep what you got... should never mess with what God gave ya!!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't think my friends have ever commented on my boobs. You have weird friends. :-P

My friends commented on mine that's why I'm on here trying to lose weight.
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    p.s. my sister wanted me to add some down sides to larger chests (she is DD).

harder to keep them in place when working out
    harder to find lumps/abnormalities
    stretch marks if they grow too fast
    saggy
    guys comment/point them out a lot
    my sis also says she looks like a skank in pretty much any top because her chest is so large. You just can't hide them!
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl! I know how you feel. I never complained about the size of my boobs. I loved my boobs until after I gave birth. I always had B/Cs my whole life and I thought they were the perfect size. Big enough to look like boobs and small enough to not get in my way or cause discomfort when being active. Since giving birth/breastfeeding I now have DD. I hate them. They get in the way, they hurt when I exercise, unless I strap them down with really uncomfortably tight sports bras, and basically, I just don't like them.

Stick to your guns! You have perfect boobs, I wish I miss my lil Cs!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This would be a much more informative thread with a picture... just sayin...
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    This would be a much more informative thread with a picture... just sayin...
    Agreed
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'm a d and would be quite happy to be smaller. People seem to assume you're loose if you're big chested or that God put em there just so they could stare at em. And yeah, hard to run or do jumping jacks without wondering if you'll hasten the day they tuck into your belt. And I'd like more options for cute bras and swim suits. That said, they're part of me and therefore I like em.
    I wouldn't put up with a friend or husband that said they or I needed to be different. You deserve friends around you who are supportive. They should be vocal about all that's right with you and gentle and kind when pointing out your flaws (like spinach in your teeth )

I wonder what place these folks are filling in your life and if they aren't taking up space that would be better filled by someone who likes you for you.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

I like the idea of girls looking ay their friend's bodies and commenting.

BWAHAHAHAH. yah... u know we do this ALLLLLL the time! like a "whos *kitten* is bigger" contest.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Do you live in Beverly Hills or TV Land or something? I've never actually met a person with fake boobs in my life. Seen them on TV, but never in person. I didn't realize this was a "regular" occurrence out in the world.
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    Do you live in Beverly Hills or TV Land or something? I've never actually met a person with fake boobs in my life. Seen them on TV, but never in person. I didn't realize this was a "regular" occurrence out in the world.

i lived in miami and there were TONS of them.... and now i live in a small town in central florida and thers stills TONS of them. if fact, several of my friends have had cosmetic surgery of allll kinds. boobs, tummy tuck, nose, lipo... it saddens me.

its actually quite common.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Funny I just had this same conversation.....almost all of my friends have them but have never suggested I get them. But then again they know I am comfortable with my body.....I dont feel the need to get them....rather I focus on being fit.....I want sexy lean muscles not huge fake boobs!!! :-0
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAH. yah... u know we do this ALLLLLL the time! like a "whos *kitten* is bigger" contest.

and if you have friends like mine...we feel each other's all the time too...and do the squeeze test to see if the butt cheeks are getting firmer....it's like guys in locker rooms or on the football field and their butt slaps. no big deal
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    And I thought I lived in the sticks! Do u live under a rock? LOL Just kidding hun! Yes they are out there! LOL I personally know of a "set" lol they look and feel fake but hey they look good...to each is own! :)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    good on you. it's a good thing not be that vain or self conscious.

nobody is naturally perfect (well not many people anyway), so deal with your bits and get on with life. what happens to your implants when you're 70? it'll probably be worse than the natural progression of the gravity laws. it's funny how many people seem out of tune with what is actually important in life, and vanity, well, it's just not that important when you experience some of what is really important in life.

sure, health is important, but vanity, meh! whatever...
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

and if you have friends like mine...we feel each other's all the time too...and do the squeeze test to see if the butt cheeks are getting firmer....it's like guys in locker rooms or on the football field and their butt slaps. no big deal

LMAOOOOOOOO!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I thought about going fake... but it just wasn't me