Hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Lori.. I'm 33 (34 in September). Married for second time with one of mine own and my husband has daughter. I love being active and LOVE working out but for some reason have lost the total drive for the last 5-6 weeks.. and let me tell you wow my body went from firm to FLABBBY... YIKES!

I'm looking to start a new band wagon once again for myself.. looking to start a new 10 week diet challenge and start back to my nuts workingout schedule.. (was doing at least 8 kickboxing/body sculpt classes a week) ..

But now I have a little more motivation.. I looked in the mirror lately and went EEWWWWIIIEEEE... I'm so not happy or even at a goal that I'm even comfortable with.. plus.. my son plays travel hockey and after walking with the other hockey mom's and talking as they too have many goals themselves.. we all made a pack that this spring we want to run at least 2 - 5k runs.. so I guess this means I have to buckle up and start movin!

Looking forward to meeting lots of you and becoming workout/diet friends to encourge each other along the way!

Replies

• blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck!!
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! You will get your drive back for working out!!! Best of luck to you!!