MFP Runners Club 12/2

Options
Good morning. Track Tuesday!! Mile warm up, 3 x 1 mile intervals, mile cool down. Ready to face the day!

Replies

• runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Track Tuesday!! Mile warm up, 3 x 1 mile intervals, mile cool down. Ready to face the day!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ok, Im not a runner...just wanted to say good morning, Tom:smile:

~Roni
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Did 3.81 miles this morning with the running group. There is another 5k this weekend so we are doing the race route on Thursday. I thought I was done running races in the cold.:noway:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ok, Im not a runner...just wanted to say good morning, Tom:smile:

~Roni

Hi Roni :flowerforyou:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I did 50 minutes of "running" on the ellipticals this morning, and then went to the the chiropractor who is trying to help me do the real thing. :tongue:

Does anyone else wear a lift in one shoe? My right leg is slightly shorter than the left, so that is one of the latest attempts to get my body back into balance and into running form.
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I did interval running and sprints today. I wanted to mix it up. I'm used to just going out and running for miles or time, so I did something different today!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I ran 1km straight! no walking in between!! I think all this week I will run that 1km then the next do 1.5km then to 2 then 2.5! I felt great when I pushed through. I made it to 0.5km and was going to stop but I thought what the heck and I did it! I felt I could go forever!
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I ran 1km straight! no walking in between!! I think all this week I will run that 1km then the next do 1.5km then to 2 then 2.5! I felt great when I pushed through. I made it to 0.5km and was going to stop but I thought what the heck and I did it! I felt I could go forever!

So cool Carrie. That's how I started. That feeling of going on forever is he best - endorphins, adreniline, in the zone! It just keeps getting better. I ran 4 miles yesterday (for my birthday) Getting older is not bad when you are truly getting better!

Bunny
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    5 miles today. It was Ice skating really :laugh: with the ice. Where are those salt spreader, I think they hit my neighborhood and ran out. Least I did it without falling and still ran 8 12 minute miles!! Little slower than usual but Hey the Snow

Alisha
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Early morning run cancelled due to ice. Went to the Y and did 4 miles of intervals on the TM, then 600 yd swim. Hope the weather cooperates tomorrow for an outdoor run!!

Jess
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Finally checking in today... long day. I worked 1 hour with my trainer today and then ran only 1 mile on the treadmill. It was a killer workout, though, so I'm not complaining!