NSV - they noticed!

Options
shoshi68
shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
Okay, so I have been feeling great, tons of energy, and eagerly getting my butt to the gym almost every day, eating right, and not feeling deprived.

However, today, at work, my co-workers noticed! They noticed! They say I am looking slimmer, and they have noticed my increased energy!

Yay! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• Barbj56
    Barbj56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's nice when people affirm your hard work.
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    YAY that is so exciting!! Great Job!!!!
  • JennysMan
    Options
    I know the goal is to get healthier and doing something good for yourself, but getting the positive reinforcement from family, friends and coworkers is like magic! Congrats on your success!!!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait for that day!! I haven't really told anyone that I'm trying to lose, etc. Keep up the good work!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    YAY!!!!! That's the bestest feeling in the whole wide world!!!!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!!! Gotta love it when that happens!! Well done, my friend! Keep up the great work.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im so proud of u .......sometimes when we don't notice others do......keep up the good work girl
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! It was only a matter of time! ;)
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!! YAY!!!

side note - what does NSV mean?? I see it a lot and I don't have a clue what it stands for.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :)

NSV is a non scale victory. Something positive in your weight loss without having to do with the scale. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!