5'3" mid 20's girls

Options
2»

Replies

• hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is to get back 120. It's still a healthy weight so I'd say go for it! =)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I've got you all beat! :P

My weight in January of 2010 was 290!! I'm 5'3'' and 25 years old. I started seriously trying to lose weight in December 2010 and started MFP around March of this year and have managed to get down to 238.5. My goal for the rest of this year is to get to 199 and eventually to 170. Once I get to 170 I will reevaluate my goals and see what I want to do from there. I have no desire to be a Barbie - I just want to be healthy for once! :D

I'm a total MFP junkie now, so feel free to add me if you need another friend!!
  • Quarantined
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 24, and my goal is 110lbs. I've got a friend who's the same height and age as me and she got down to 90lbs....but that's too small for me. XD
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    25 year old here (26 next month)!! I'm 5'1" and currently 141, my goal is 115lbs. Everyone is welcome to friend me for support etc.
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    28 here, 5ft3ish (seems to be anywhere between 5ft2 and 5ft4 when I'm measured) currently 216lbs and my goal is 130lbs. I weighed 140lbs a few years ago and was happy with that but could have stood to lose a little more. I think anything less than 130 would be too thin for me but I'll see when I get there.
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and my weight right now is 137 and my goal is 120-115. Hopefully i can get it!
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi

I'm 26, 5'2 and currently weigh 123ish. My goal is 110 but ultimately I want to get rid of the fat round my stomach, thighs and bum and tone up so the scales don't matter much I guess.

Just lacking motivation just now, trying hard to get it back
  • helloimangela
    Options
    Hi!

SW: 171
    CW: 151.5
    GW: 115

Height: 5'2"

Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivation and support! :)
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 21, 5'3 and currently 165, my goal is 130!!

I am in the same situation Honey1990, lol My husband put on my military ID that I am 120 lbs...so I want to get down to that eventually! lol

Im 5'3 and 21. I started out at 204 and i never would have thought that i weighed that much. but its ok because i have some amazing incentives to loose this weight for good. im currently 185 and my ultimate goal is 124. my license already says it so im just working towards it. i cant wait for the day that i can say i weigh what it says on my license.
  • ket0courtney
    ket0courtney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im glad someone made this thread! This is what I've been looking for. I am currently 240 and 5'4" at age 26 with my first goal of 198. I've been looking for girls around my age to friend so we can help eachother out. Add me!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and 5'2.5. My current weight is about 140 and my ultimate goal weight is 125. :) Then I'll see if I want to keep going once I get there. Good luck on yor weight loss journey!!
  • tikkamasala
    tikkamasala Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'4'', and weight about 135, trying to get back down to 120 (when I was in great shape and felt great too). I've been on this site for about 3 weeks just tracking my food and exercise and getting a feel for how/when I eat. (Wow-- was that an eye-opener!) I'm really hoping that just being more vigilant about how many calories I'm consuming will help be get back to my personal ideal weight. I'm not usually the type to post on community discussion boards, but it's been really motivating to see others' success stories on this site. So here goes! Good luck to everyone!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3, 25yrs old and have a wider frame currently I'm 147, but my goal is 125-130. Been losing inches everywhere but my hips and butt!

Feel free to add me, more friends = more motivation :)