The biggest NSV for me!

Options
Today my hubby and i decided to go to the beach. We live in a tourist town and therefore during summer the beaches are SWAMPED! For the first time ever, I walked with my husband, on the beach in my short swim shorts and tank top, and DIDNT feel judged. For me, this is huge! I always feel like people are judging the way I look, and that hinders my good time.

Today was different. Today I felt free from judgement. Im sure they were judging, but for the first time in my life, not only did i not care what they thought of me, but i figured that what they were thinking of me wasnt that i was fat, or that i was ugly. I even thought that maybe they thought the opposite. But mostly, i had a good time regardless of what they were thinking, maybe this means im really starting to love me more, and thats the biggest NSV for me!!!

Replies

• Bebemadison
    Options
    That is sooo awesome!!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can hear the empowerment in your "voice". Good for you (and on SO many levels). :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I used to feel the same way and I now feel like you do. They may still be judging, but who cares...let's just a great time doing what we love to do! Congrats!!! A wonderful NSV!!!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    double posted! Sorry about that! :ohwell: :happy:
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Today my hubby and i decided to go to the beach. We live in a tourist town and therefore during summer the beaches are SWAMPED! For the first time ever, I walked with my husband, on the beach in my short swim shorts and tank top, and DIDNT feel judged. For me, this is huge! I always feel like people are judging the way I look, and that hinders my good time.

Today was different. Today I felt free from judgement. Im sure they were judging, but for the first time in my life, not only did i not care what they thought of me, but i figured that what they were thinking of me wasnt that i was fat, or that i was ugly. I even thought that maybe they thought the opposite. But mostly, i had a good time regardless of what they were thinking, maybe this means im really starting to love me more, and thats the biggest NSV for me!!!

Heck, ya! They were judging. They were thinking, "Dang, I wish I could look that good in a swim suit someday!" Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!