Replies

• januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kamoira23
    kamoira23 Posts: 193
    Options
    Jen, thanks for all of your hard work!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    One day a week can we have a Under FATS challenge lol this sometimes is my biggest problem!

Yes! I will be happy to add this in next week! Thanks for the suggestion!!!
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Hey all,
    One more update....Winners for last week were the Dropping Divas with 2005 points for the week!!! Awesome job!!! Your reward is an extra 5 points to use at any time during this week! WTG!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are down 2 members again. :cry: But Blue team great job on the water challenge we got full points with just the 3 of us!!!! :drinker:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for us! We have to stop scaring others away...lol. I have seen that there are a couple of people wanting to join from the very original page, so hopefully we'll get some who will stick with us.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I'm in search of at LEAST two (maybe three) new players for the game. If anyone has any friends that are interested in joining, please let me know. I've contacted the two people on the original thread who had commented that they were interested recently. One has already been added to a team and I'm still waiting to hear back from another.

Also - captains - can you please send me a list of your current teammates. I haven't been updating the players list and now I know they're screwy. Please PM me with the list of people on your team. THANKS!!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    jen
    there are some people on the page " a lot to lose challenge" ( the last page) that have indicated they are interested.
    not sure if you have contacted them yet but thought i would let you know
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    I somehow lost this thread.....And the link in the week 2 thread wasn't working for me either....Just thought I'd bump this in case anyone else is having the same issue.
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    OH! And it's come to my attention that I didn't announce the winners for week 2!!! Sorry about that!!!!!!

The winning team for Week two was the Dropping Divas with 2005 points!!! WTG Ladies!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    congrat to the Dropping Divas :flowerforyou: for winning week two!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Congrats dropping divas!!:drinker: