Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Howdy from Ridin' Around

Hi, Elaine here in Central Texas. After releasing my first book last September, Ridin' Around - Taillights in Chrome - 8-Tracks on Wheels, I had a major motorcycle accident. I was in decent shape attending yoga classes regularly and walking around our 82 acres. But that all stopped when I had to recover from a broken pelvis - 4 breaks. Avoided surgery and am all better, but lost a lot of tone and gained some weight. So it's time to get back going again, trouble is, it's 107 outside lately. But I'm doing better, walking is the starter, yoga next, then maybe Zumba Dancing!

If you'd like to check out my book, and I'd really appreciate it if you would, go to www.blazingstarbooks.com for information.

Away we go!

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Wow, sounds like you had a rough patch there, but you have a great attitude and you will get back in shape in no time :-) I hear ya on the weather - I'm in North texas, and I can't wait for fall to roll around so I can get back to serious exercising. Good luck!
  • Thanks for the great words. Onward...
  • Sorry for your accident, but you have a wonderful attitude and will probably have no problems getting the unwanted weight off. Congrats on your book. I love to write but I am a coward had shelf my books. I am getting ready to check yours out. And welcome to the site! :D