got the shock of my life!

Options
so, i didn't record my measurements before i started (still mad at myself for that!) and i've been doing mfp officially since 6-3-11 and dropped 17 pounds so far. noticed small things here and there but tonight i was totally shocked! i normally don't wear tanks but finally broke down and bought some for workouts. i was wearing one of these new tanks and using my hand weights while looking in the mirror to make sure i was doing exercise right and i saw it! i saw the outline of my bisep peeking out through my arm fat! i thought i was seeing things until i held my arm out straight and felt it. it was a full on semi-firm bisep! if it wasn't almost midnight i woulda started knocking on my neighbors doors to let them feel it! feels soo good to finally see the hard work paying off! welcome to the gun show ya'll! :bigsmile:

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!!!!

Sue x
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    if it wasn't almost midnight i woulda started knocking on my neighbors doors to let them feel it!

hahaha, excellent work!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    very nice, well done now the key is to maintain it
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great nsv Wtg
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Awesome! It isn't wonderful to see little surprises! Makes your realize what you are doing is worth it! Good luck! Keep it going!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I rememer when I first noticed that too. I was all happy and showing my husband and my brother, and they were like "that's not bad for a girl" I wanted to hit them with my new found muscle. lol.

Enjoy!!

Best wishes.
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thnx everyone! it might not be good for much yet but it looks good!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    YAY! Great job!

I have to admit that when I read your post I held my arm up and looked to see if I could see an outline.. AND I CAN! Thanks for making me notice my own little NSV. :)
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You rock it, girl! :)
  • arnya
    arnya Posts: 5
    Options
    Yay!! So very happy for you!!
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that when I read your post I held my arm up and looked to see if I could see an outline.. AND I CAN! Thanks for making me notice my own little NSV. :)

yay!