Looking to Join a support group with challenges

Options
Hi, I'm new around here, looking to join a group that is suportive and offers challenges, anybody????Bueller? Just had my last of 3 kids, and have about 100 lbs to lose...uuuggghhhh:grumble:

Replies

• STACEZOE
    Options
    Hi, I'm new around here, looking to join a group that is suportive and offers challenges, anybody????Bueller? Just had my last of 3 kids, and have about 100 lbs to lose...uuuggghhhh:grumble:
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will learn alot and yes they do lots of challenges just read on the message boards.
    Glad your here with us and good luck :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you are, but we have a stay-at-home mom group on here. We're more support for each other than anything, but once in awhile we do mini week-long challenges. There's challenges & such all over the boards & everyone is a great support. Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • amccarville
    Options
    welcome!! i just started yesterday and already love the site. i think it will help me stay focused on my goal. i am still learning the in and outs of everything but so far so good. good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • STACEZOE
    Options
    I'm "kinda" a stay at home mom. I work for a software company out of my home, and I keep my 6 month home with me, but the other two are in school (thank God)!! I'm looking for a group that has weekly challenges that will motivate my but!! I'm finally in the right mind set to get this weight off before it kills me!

thanks for all the well wishes!