"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

Options
I measured myself when I began, my waist at 49"!!!! That is truly disgusting, just saying. But a few days ago I measured again.. and this was about 3 weeks after I really started pushing myself and going to the gym again... I measured at 46"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first real NSV! I was counting my wedding ring not fitting anymore as an NSV but this one feels better by far.

What is funny is that last night I was tired and looking at my progress.. saw the 46" and said "That's can't be right." and changed it to 48.. don't know why. Measured myself this morning and it was still 46". lol I guess progress is so foreign to me that it couldn't be real!

SW: 291 (gag)
CW: 257
GW: 140 or so..

SWaist: 49" CWaist: 46"

I am so excited to lose more. The closer I get to 60 pounds lost the better.. My honey said I could have a massage then.

Another exciting thing (to me anyway) is that I was so out of shape when I started but now I realize the main goal of working out is to raise the heart rate and keep it raised. I jogged for 6 minutes yesterday and used the elliptical for 10.. and although that isn't much.. that is so much better than where I started.

I push myself hard to prove to myself that I can do better.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!