The biggest loser 12/2/08

Options
13»

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else just want to go up there and push her in the water?......I know :devil: but soooooo would do it if I had the chance.

Oh I wanted to push her off...poor little Icky
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the clothes really weren't that flattering.. Icky's did and Michelle some but I think they could have done better on Heba and Renee.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I agree, they wanted to use "sexy dresses" but the one they chose did not flatter Heba because she is so tall. I think they should have gone for long slimming jeans or dress black pants with hill and a sexy red shirt. That would make her skinner, but they all looked great!!!!! I don't like to comment on reality shows because you don't know if the editing department are making Vicky look evil, but I really don't care for her myself.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The editing may make her look worse but they can't make her say something...like laughing at Phil for falling and saying she didn't want him there. Her actions make her ugly, no matter how they edit it.:angry:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    ppffffftttt.....lipstick on a pig, in you-know-who's case. :angry:

Michelle & Rene will look beautiful though! :drinker:

LMAO the lipstick on a pig comment suits Icky perfectly!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    it's been 7 years and I still don't know who won. just felt like rising an old thread from the dead for no reason.