LIBRA SCALE CRUSHERS WEIGH IN!! (closed group)

Options
2»

Replies

• minilawyer
    minilawyer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    From 191.6 to 189 for a loss of 2.6 (!!! - I'm in the 180s!! I haven't seen that in a long, long time)
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are all doing great.... I on the other hand gained 1.5 pounds....

Would like to think perhaps because started back strength training / cardio at gym this week but I also had 2 - count'em - TWO - high sodium days.

I see the problem and I know how to fix it ... now worries, guilt or anxiety on this girl here...

Congrats to those who lost!

So I gained 1lb as well. I also have been strength training in addition the good old elliptical for no less than 45 a day for 6 days this week. Does that pound maybe account for muscle gain? IDK, but I'm looking forward to a change next week. I feel great though :-)
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    So when did this start? I just joined the group and I wanted to add my info, can I do it whenever? I'm excited about posting results!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    I stayed about the same - but we're right in the middle of hormone time - so I didn't expect much.
  • StWortham
    Options
    (Singing 2 the tune of "Here Comes the Bride") I lost a #, I lost a # I'm so surprised cuz my cycle's comn 'round... ROTFL I CRACK ME UP, XD!