Hi there fitness pals

Options
:flowerforyou: My name is Ale and I'm new here. I'm on my quest to a better me, and love this idea of having support from others. A lady that I met at the gym taking one of my Zumba classes, told me about this site. So far I have invited my husband, my sister, and a friend, but only my sister has responded. Good for us! don't u think?

Replies

• MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Welcome!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!! i love Zumba as well!!!!!! COngrats to you and your family members that decided to join up! This site is a terrific tool for changing your life style!!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good for you both - hopefully the others will be quick to catch on that MFP works!!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the world of MFP - I found great support given & loads of motivation - I love it - sending you a friend request
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Welcome sweetie...good for you, this site rocks !!! I'll send you an invite asap !!!
  • Ladywaring
    Ladywaring Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both and good health. I have found great support here. And knowing that others can see my food diary helps me make better choices and stay on track...Most of the time. Feel free to friend me.

Happy Losing!
  • BekaBear2010
    Options
    Hi Ale!
    Welcome! I'm Rebecca, and I just started yesterday myself! I'm a treadmill person, unfortunately I just don't have the coordination for any type of exercise classes....or the self esteem for that matter!! OYE!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Rebecca
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    MFP is an Incredible tool! Welcome to the group and pray you get the support you need & that hubby follows suit! Makes it SOOO much easier when they do it too! Best wishes!