Has anyone tried Jillian Micheal's 7 Day Cleanse??

Options
I am thinking of trying Jillian Micheal's 7 Day Cleanse. It is selling for $32.99 at Shopper's Drug Mart and apparently you have to take 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening for 7 days and there is no fasting involved.

I would appreciate any input from anyone who has tried it.

Thanks for Listening,

Alison:flowerforyou:

Replies

• beachbum0819
    Options
    i am interested to see what people say about this posting?
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    no but curious also
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bump :) I would love to know more about it as well!!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Lot's of replies but nobody seems to have tried it yet...

Maybe I have to be the Guinea Pig...
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I looked it up on Amazon and it got really negative reviews
  • Alsison
    Options
    After the last comment on this subject, I went surfing for reviews... There was such a huge variety of feedback that it didn't really help at all.

My final conclusion: Stick with what I know works and that is this website!!!

Thanks for Everyone's Input,

Alison
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    seems kind of odd to me jillian has a cleanse, if you ever listen to her podcasts, she tells people to cleanse your body just fill it with clean food, that these fad cleanses do not work. I tried her fatburners and found they were not very useful myself
  • Alsison
    Options
    Well, I decided to give it try. I took the first two capsules last night and another two this morning. So far I haven't felt any different at all....

I agree that it does seem weird for Jillian to offer a cleanse, but as it is all natural ingredients I figure there is no harm in trying.

For those of you that are interested, I will keep this post updated as I go along.

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • Alsison
    Options
    Today is day two of taking the pills and I honestly don't feel any different at all....

I guess we will just wait and see:ohwell:
  • Alsison
    Options
    Okay day three of taking the MetaCaps as directed and I still honestly don't feel any different.

If this is flushing out my system I am not to sure where it is all going because other than peeing every 2 - 3 hours due to the amount of water I am drinking, nothing else has changed if you get my drift. I am kind of waiting for the big explosion...

So far I am not thinking it was worth the money spent, but I will continue to the end and keep those of you that are interested updated.

Cheers,
    Alison
  • Alsison
    Options
    Day Four and Still Nothing..........

I am not sure if anyone is actually reading this, but if you are at this point I would recommend not bothering with this one. There has got to be better cleanses out there.

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for helping us others by being the Guinea Pig!:flowerforyou:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Jillian is a brand, you just made her 30 bucks. If you wan to make money quick join the weight loss industry, everyone is buying something. what is in it? and what does it promise?
  • sweetchick06
    sweetchick06 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will be following this as well!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    ok i just read up on it and it has probiotics in it. You can get the same results if you had two snacks of yogurt each day.
  • Mary156
    Mary156 Posts: 15
    Options
    I tried it about a month ago. I didnt see any results. It made me go to the bathroom alot but then I was drinking alot of water so it was just water weight I was loosing. I wouldnt reccommend it. hope this helps you (:
  • Nakitaw
    Nakitaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Horrible! It did definitely clean me out, I would be running to the bathroom about 10 times a day. It felt like I had the life sucked out of me, very lethargic. I stopped half way through because I felt so horrible.
  • Alsison
    Options
    Well, the seven days of the cleansing capsules are done and nothing... I now head into the 7 days of the probiotic capsules.

I am surprised to hear that this adversely effected some people because whatever it is I must be immune to it..lol. I will let you know if anything changes.

:ohwell:

Cheers,
    Alison
  • sweetchick06
    sweetchick06 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well, the seven days of the cleansing capsules are done and nothing... I now head into the 7 days of the probiotic capsules.

I am surprised to hear that this adversely effected some people because whatever it is I must be immune to it..lol. I will let you know if anything changes.

:ohwell:

Cheers,
    Alison

What results, positive or negative, have you seen so far?
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I tried it when I was on a very long business trip and eating out a lot and feeling bloated and barely able to eat healthy. Can't say it did anything different than taking some fiber capsules and eating yogurt with a lot of water.