Diet Foods

Options
Hello everyone!

I know that a big key to my diet is eating foods that make me feel like i'm not necessarily on a diet. I have some key foods in my repetoire that I couldn't successfully diet without feeling deprived. Without further ado, here they are:

1. skinny cow ice cream cones- 150 calories
2. Kim's Magic Pop- 15 calories/cracker
3. ZBar by Clif Bar- S'mores or peanut butter flavor-130 calories
4. Lipton diet Citrus green tea-0 calories
5. Reddi Wip fat free whipped cream
6. Bell Peppers- about 40 calories each
7. Pink Lady Apples- 60-70 calories
8. Fiber One 90 calorie brownies
9. Miss Meringue chocolate chip meringues-25 calories each

What are some of the foods that make dieting easier for you?

Replies

• brandihutchinson
    Options
    Bump
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jello Pudding cups....about 60 calories
    Dannon toasted cocunut vanilla yogurt mixed with berries...80 calories plus whatever the calories from the fruit..which varies
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    oh, and the Jenny Craig cheesecakes are pretty good too!
  • rsparks38
    Options
    tomatoes, cucumbers, pizzas, sunkist diet sparkling lemonade, aldi's fit and active cherries jubilee yogurt, balsamic vinegar, zucchini, portabello mushrooms (baked with kosher salt - yummy!)jennie-o turkey burgers, sara lee 80 calories and delightful buns, sara lee 45 calories and delightful bread, oscar meyer mesquite turkey, hmmm... I may have just changed from a diet to a lifestyle!
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Jello Pudding cups....about 60 calories
    Dannon toasted cocunut vanilla yogurt mixed with berries...80 calories plus whatever the calories from the fruit..which varies

I love the toasted coconut vanilla yogurt by dannon! It is so good it tastes like a luxurious dessert or something! I'm having it for breakfast, in fact!

My helpful foods to add to the list are:
    La Tortilla high fiber/low carb tortillas...80 calories!
    Cool Whip Free (you can add it to the sugar free jello pudding cups and whip them together to make a fluffy mousse)
    Hannah Hummus singles (found them at Costco, 60 cals each, really yummy dip for fresh veggies and single packs keep my serving size in check)
    Silk Light Vanilla Soy Milk (sweet and a good sub for coffee creamer)
    Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk (at 35 cals per cup it's less than skim milk when I want a bowl of cereal or to make a smoothie. Also makes really creamy oatmeal!)
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    [/quote] I may have just changed from a diet to a lifestyle!
    [/quote]

Ditto! I don't particularly consider them 'diet' foods cause I plan to eat like this forever!