Pizza crust recipe?

Options
I have been craving pizza lately and want to eat it the healthy way!! I bought some flat out flat bread for crust but I am wanting that "real" pizza crust taste. I was planning on a using the ragu tomato basil sauce (no sugar), skim mozzarella shredded cheese, basil, italian seasoning, chicken, spinach, onion and garlic as ingredients. Also, any one know if there is any fat/calorie friendly pepperoni? I really would love a crust recipe! I was going to use pilsbury but it is so high in fat and calories I would only be able to eat just one piece!! Any suggestions would be helpful!!

Replies

• cherrera1980
    Options
    My daughter and I just made "pizzas" last night. we used 100% whole wheat english muffins, put some regular tomato sauce, then used 3 circles of Hormel Turkey pepparoni, green and red bell peppers and topped with redulced fat mozarella. Total for two "pizzas" which is one muffin totals 200 calories! If you leave them longer in the oven then they get crunchy like a thin crust. oh and if you make them, the secret for the inside not to get soggy is to first toast the muffins a little before you put the tomato.